Thanks for stopping by!
I am taking a break for a couple of weeks from the Crazy 4 Challenges design team as I am busy with work commitments and also my craft room renovation plans.
Normally, when I make an SVGCuts project I can smash it out in a day or 2 but due to the above mentioned I took nearly 2 weeks to complete this project which is far cry from when I made this camera the first time.
This camera is from SVGCuts 'Instant Memories' kit and that kit was released in 2014.
When I did make it back in 2014 (and you can read about it here on my post) when the kit was released and I gave that camera away to Fred and Lucy from Skat Katz here in Australia to use as a display when they went to the craft shows.
This one I have made for a colleague at work who is an avid photographer and she has been helping me a lot at work and I wanted to give her something to show her my appreciation. I will be filling this box with Malteser chocolates for her.
I will have to make another one at some stage as I really love how realistic looking this camera turns out and I need to have one on display in my craft room.
Here is the one I have made this year June 2020
Thanks for looking!





No comments:
Post a Comment