Thanks for stopping by!
This week over with the Crazy 4 Challenges our theme is:
4th July - C4C542: It’s the peak of summer in the North Hemisphere so let’s make a card or project inspired by your fav summer activity. Beach, pool, travel, picnics, biking, hiking, sports, flying kites? What ever you love to do that makes summer fun.
I am in the Southern Hemisphere and in the middle of Winter so trying to think of Summer is a little hard but I drew some inspiration from a project that I had recently completed and I started to think about what I enjoy doing in the Summer both at home and at our holiday place. My family and I love to have BBQ's in Summer and it's a time we connect with our friends and family. Having great food cooked on the BBQ with salads and drinks with great company is what we love about Summer.
Dreaming Tree released a SVG bundle a while ago that included a BBQ gift box and I made it for my dad for his 75th birthday a week or so back now and I thought this would be a good contribution to the challenge this week.
Here is my BBQ gift box
I love the way this turned out! Thanks for looking!



No comments:
Post a Comment