Thanks for stopping by!
This week over with the Crazy 4 Challenges the theme is:
25th July - C4C545: Collages are fun to make. Make a background from various different paper elements or use a paper that already looks like a collage.
For this week's challenge I decided to use paper that already looked like a collage and then add to it in my style.
The paper I used is from Kaisercraft's 'Travel' 12x12 paper pad and I used a polaroid die that I have in my stash to create a polaroid as feature and then I used an alphabet die set I have to create a large sentiment in silver and black across the whole collage. Down the bottom I used a sentiment from Tayored Expressions and I added some Kaisercraft flowers for some more interest and I really love how this card came out.
Here is my card:
thanks for looking and until next time - it's bye for now!

Beautiful card Tracey! I love it!... sooooooooo cool!🥰
ReplyDelete