Thanks for stopping by!
It's my fourth week hosting the design team challenges over with the Crazy 4 Challenges team and this week I have set the following challenge:
August 22nd – C4C549: Asian Style Card – Let’s use some of our stash that is ‘Asian Style’ and make an ‘Asian Style’ card. You could use a kimono, cherry blossom, pagoda, lanterns, fans, birds, koi etc.
For my card this week I decided to make my card using my silhouette cameo and a svg cutting file from my favourite svg company SVGCuts. I decided to make the Pagoda card from the 'Spring Blossoms' kit. This kit has some great oriental style cards and 3D projects.
You could use any papers for the pagoda but I chose red, black and silver and I think my pagoda card turned out great and it looks stunning!
Mary's files are always a breeze to put together and I had a lot of fun making this Pagoda card for this week's challenge.
Here is my card:
Until next week - it's bye for now!

No comments:
Post a Comment