Thanks for stopping by!
This week I scored an extra week as August has 5 weeks so that's an extra week that I am hosting the design team challenges over with the Crazy 4 Challenges team.
It is also my final week as hostess and I would like to thank the design team for having me host and also a huge thank you to our guest designer Barb Anders who played along with us this month.
This week I have set the following challenge:
August 29th – C4C550: Get your Retro on! Make a card in a ‘Retro’ theme. Interpret ‘Retro’ any way you like! Would love to see what you all come up with!
For this week's card I again decided to use my cameo and make a card from SVGCuts again.
I just love the retro typewriter box card that is a part of the 'World's Best Mom' kit.
It's is so retro and I love box cards too because they fold down flat to go into an envelope and when you open it up it is 3D and I really love that about box cards.
Here is my retro card:
It's is so retro and I love box cards too because they fold down flat to go into an envelope and when you open it up it is 3D and I really love that about box cards.
Here is my retro card:
Until next week - it's bye for now!



No comments:
Post a Comment