Wednesday, 8 June 2022

3D SAND PAIL/BUCKET - DESIGNED BY NICOLE SILHOUETTE - POSY PAIL/BUCKET BOUQUET

 Hi Everyone!

Thank you for stopping by again today.

This time I am sharing the project I made for the most recent assembly tutorial I have on my YouTube channel.

Nicole designed a 3D pail/bucket which is very suitable for beach theme parties or if you like beach theme projects. It would make an ideal gift box for a Summer themed gift or if you made a few of them they could be party favour boxes for a children's beach themed birthday party.  There are many options to use this 3D pail/bucket. And they don't take very long to put together.

It's not Summer here in Melbourne Australia at the moment - in fact - we have just gone into Winter and it is very cold right now.  So I did not really want to make a beach themed pail/bucket - Summer is so far away for us so I could not get my head around making a Summer themed project with the pail/bucket.

The assembly tutorial I have on my YouTube channel here

I decided I wanted my bucket to be silver like a metal bucket and I wanted to fill it flowers.

The flowers I used are from Portacraft and are 4cm roses in the colour purple (my favourite colour) and I hot glued them to the top half of a 100mm (10cm) polystyrene ball.  I then hot glued a cardboard tube to the bottom half of the polystyrene ball and cut the length of the cardboard tube to size making sure it was the right height for the pail and then glued the bottom of the cardboard tube to the inside bottom of the pail.

The little shovel/spade is included in the digital cutting file available in Nicole's Etsy store here

The pail/bucket itself is also a cutting die set available in the KSCraft Lovers Store here 

- please note that the shovel/spade is not a die sold by KSCraft Lovers Store

I love the way my 'posy pail' or 'bucket bouquet' turned out.

Here are some pics





You could absolutely use this idea for centrepieces for tables for a wedding, bridal shower, restaurant etc
Lots of different options.  This pail/bucket could be decorated in so many different ways for many different occasions - only limited by your imagination.

Until next time - it's bye for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment