Wednesday, 8 June 2022

DOUBLE DISPLAY Z FOLD POP UP BLOCK CARD - ICED IMAGES

 Hi Everyone!

Thank you for stopping by!

Today I am sharing a 'show stopper' card I came across on the YouTube channel of Louise from 'Iced Images'

It's called a Double Display Z Fold Pop Up Block Card and it looks amazing as a card to put out on display.

This was a tutorial on Louise's channel which she did as a 'live' video.  I knew I had to make one, as to me, this is a very visually appealing card.

Here is a link to Louise's tutorial for this card on her YouTube channel 'Iced Images'.  It is well worth subscribing to this YouTube channel as there are some really great tutorials here.

I used papers and ephemera from Uniquely Creative's High Tea Collection.  Uniquely Creative is an Australian company based in South Australia.  They have great subscription kits which include papers, ephemera collection packs, embellishments, other goodies and a magazine jam packed with awesome ideas and inspiration here is a link to Uniquely Creative's website. Well worth a visit - happy shopping!

Back to the card.  This card is made not using any dies.  I only used a die for the sentiment and that die is from Lawn Fawn. The completed card measures 5'x7' in it's collapsed state but obviously opens out wider than 7' when it is on display and the areas to write on are on the back.  The card does fold flat for postage in an envelope suitable for a 5'x7' card.

This card I have given to my local craft store for them to put on display.

Here is a pic of the completed card


And I have a little video here too

I hope you enjoy looking at this visually stunning card.
Thank you again for stopping by today and until next time it's bye for now!






No comments:

Post a Comment