Monday, 30 May 2022

FLIP TOP DRAWER BOX - DESIGNED BY NICOLE SILHOUETTE

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by!

Today I am sharing a 3D project I worked on over the weekend.   

This Flip Top Drawer Box has been designed by Nicole Silhouette.  It is available as a digital cutting file in Nicole's Etsy store.

It is also, available as a cutting die set. Erica from ScrapDiva Designs is selling this project as a die cutting set. I have the tutorial on my YouTube channel here showing how to assemble this Flip Top Drawer Box.

This Flip Top Drawer Box can be decorated in many different styles for many different occasions and I have 2 different ones here.  One with flowers and the other in a 'crafty' theme. Both were fun to put together.

The Flip Top Drawer Box is a good size measuring 4 inches tall, 4.5 inches wide and 1.5 inches deep lending itself to many different decorating styles.

Here are pictures of my two Flip Top Drawer Boxes - the first one decorated with flowers for a birthday






And the 'crafty' themed one for a 'crafty' friend





That's it from me for today - until next time it's bye for now!




















No comments:

Post a Comment