Hi Everyone!
Thanks for stopping by!
Today I am sharing a 'pop up ring gift box' designed by Nicole Silhouette.
At this time, this gift box is only available as a digital cutting file in Nicole's Etsy store. Here is a link to the digital cutting file. It is worth noting that Nicole's digital cutting files work best with a Silhouette Cameo electronic cutting machine. You can convert files to work with the Circut but you do have to be confident with doing that. There are details in Nicole's Etsy store for this.
This is quite a unique gift box and you could absolutely use it to gift a ring as well as other jewellery. It would be useful to gift small gifts too which are not jewellery. You could put anything really inside that would fit.
I have the assembly tutorial on my YouTube channel here where you can see me put it together.
I, also, wanted to change it up a little bit and make the lid of the box see through so you can see through to the ring box without having to take the lid off. I made an additional lid so I could have both options. One being the original designed lid by Nicole and the other being the one I altered.
I altered the digital file on the lid part to create windows - which if you are savvy in your design program this is an easy enough task to do. You could also achieve this by using cutting dies.
Here are some pics of the box with the original lid









No comments:
Post a Comment