Monday, 23 May 2022

3D DISPLAY PILLAR CARD - SAM CALCOTT - MIXED UP CRAFT

 Hi Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by - again.

 I am also sharing today a card I made for my mum for Mother's Day this year.

As Mother's Day was rapidly approaching I realised I did not have a card for my mum made and I was running out of time. I had a look on Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, various Facebook groups and even Tik Tok for some inspiration of what I could make for mum this year and nothing was really jumping out at me.  

And then, Sam Calcott from Mixed Up Craft posted her tutorial for the 3D Display Pillar card and I knew that was going to be the one I would make.  Here is the link for Sam's tutorial - enjoy.  Sam makes really amazing projects and if you are not already a subscriber to her YouTube channel I highly recommend doing so!

For my card I used ready made flowers from Prima. As much as I would like to be good at actually making flowers, I really am not and the premade ones are usually what I prefer to reach for.  Even though they can be quite expensive, I thought in this case seeing the card I was making is going to my mum I figured it was worth using the more expensive flowers.  

This is a very easy card to make and you can see how effective looking it is and I loooove the way my interpretation of this card turned out.  There are so many ways you could decorate this style of card.

Here are the pics of mine




Thanks for looking and until next time - it's bye for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment