Wednesday, 19 October 2011

WHAT SUSAN MADE MELISSA & I

A quick update on my papercrafting - I have been making things but cannot put them on my blog as the recipients have not yet received them so once they have been received I can then do posts to show you all.

In the meantime I thought I would show you what my dear friend Susan made my daughter Melissa today.  Seemed like she whipped it up in 5 mins.  The reason she made this for my daughter is because Melissa has been hounding me to make her something with my cricut/gypsy and I keep telling her that I will one day when she is 'a good girl' (truth be known, she is a good girl, most of the time - lol - I just have been preoccupied making papercraft things for friends, school, myself, etc). Anyway, I was telling this story to Susan today and she felt sorry for Melissa and made her this wonderful creation which I cant wait to have a go at making myself.

Front of the book with 'embossed butterflies' on the front

The book open

Close up of the butterflies

View from the top

The happy girl!


Susan had already prior to making one for Melissa had made me one of these delightful books as well and had given it to me this morning before she made Melissa hers.

My book is a commeration of my return to papercrafting this year.  It commemorates the purchase of my new papercraft toys - my cricut, my gypsy & my cuttlebug on the 'internal page' and on the inside cover it commerates some of the projects I did this year in a cute little miniature version. Susan is soooo clever and thoughtful to have made this for me and it is something I will treasure forever.  Thank you Susan - I love it! xxx
Here is the book Susan made me:

The Front

The spine

The Inside

Yes, Susan has a cartridge that has the provocraft machines on it!

Flat view


I just love it and cant wait to make one of these myself!

1 comment:

  1. Melissa looks soo happy (and sounded so happy when she rang me ) with her book I am so glad that you both love them as I had soo much fun making them

    ReplyDelete