Saturday, 27 July 2013

GEORGIA-MAY'S BIRTHDAY - HEAT TRANSFER AND A TUMBLER - MONSTER HIGH

My daughter Melissa has a birthday to go to this Sunday for her friend Georgia-May and it is a 'Monster High' themed party.

Try as I might I could not get a 'Monster High' costume for her in her size and in time for the party so I had to come up with something else.
I had a look in the 'Make the Cut Gallery' and lo and behold there were some 'Monster High' files there!  I did a shirt for my daughter Melissa to wear to the party in HTV. (I love my heat press as much as I love my Zigby Zing!)

The 'Monster High Badge' file I used for her shirt was from USER ID 7 in the Make the Cut Gallery and then I reduced it down for the other shirt that I gave as a gift for Georgia-May along with the tumbler which used a file from the gallery as well USER 10392 and then I used the card file from USER 11222 AJoy2Scrap.

They turned out GREAT!

Shirt for my daughter to wear!

Georgia-May's Gifts



HAPPY 9TH BIRTHDAY GEORGIA-MAY!
WE LOVE YOU!

1 comment: