Tuesday, 6 August 2013

GERMAN BUS - SVG CUTS

Ok - we call them Kombi Vans or VW Vans here in Australia but when I saw the German Bus on the SVGCUTS 'Surf Shack' kit - I just had to make one - well, this is my second one.  The first one I cant show yet because it is a gift for someone not receiving it til later in the week.
This one has been made for a mum at my daughter's school's son.



Very Retro!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this one too Tracey :) If I get back to papercrafting I'd love to make a flower-power Kombi....I think it would be very cute lol.
    I've been MIA for a few weeks and am now trying to do catch-up!! All your projects are beautiful, I love to come and see what you've been up to when I get the chance :)

    ReplyDelete