Thursday, 8 August 2013

SCRABBLE CARD -

When I am not 'crushing candy' on Candy Crush Saga I really enjoy playing word games like Scrabble and Words with Friends.

For about the last three years now I have been playing (via Facebook) online Scrabble with a chap in England.  We have become Scrabble buddies and Facebook friends as a result.  And, yes, he does share the same first name as my husband - IAN - LOL!

He celebrates his birthday in July so I made this card for him this year.




I printed Scrabble background paper from Google onto some really shiny photo paper and using the Scrabble tiles from SVGCUTS 'Playful Parlour' Kit I put the letters of his name in the traditional Scrabble format on them with vinyl.  For the inside I did the platform pop up that SusanBlueRobot demonstrated in a webinar last year that you can get the details for here on her blog http://susanbluerobot.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/platform-pop-up-card-as-demoed-on.html
I really love that platform pop up and have used it a lot lately!

Happy Birthday to You Ian - Keep on Scrabbling!

No comments:

Post a Comment