Monday, 26 August 2013

KOMBI VAN FOR REMI

Remi is kind of like Melissa's 'God-Brother'. What I mean by that is that his mum and dad (Chris & Karen) are Melissa's Godparents.

It was Remi's birthday the week before Melissa's and as I have mentioned before anyone whose birthday is in July/August they usually have to wait for their gifts from us.

I decided that I wanted to do a Kombi for Remi 's birthday - he turns 19 this year and I remember when he was born - only seems like yesterday.

This is the fourth Kombi Van I have made since SVGCUTS put out the 'Surf Shack' kit with the infamous 'German Bus'.  I still have one that I made under wraps and cant show just yet.  It is soooo easy to put together.

I didn't put a surfboard on the roof of this one but I made sure the plate on the back had 'REMI' on it!



Hope you had an AWESOME birthday Remi!

No comments:

Post a Comment