Tuesday, 3 December 2013

RUDOLPH THE RED NOSED - TEALIGHT?

I was inspired by something that I saw on Pinterest here http://rubberfunatics.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/reindeer-tealight.html and I wanted to something similar for the kids in Melissa's class for christmas.  I thought it was such a cute idea and the kids would love them!
So, I just started in Make the Cut with 2 basic circles and joined them then I went to SVGCuts to their Free Svg Files 8/12/12 - Reindeer Candy Cane and used just the antlers from that file and attached them to the circles and did a weld and then cut 22 of them out and put them together. So quick and easy to do! They look so cute. Some googly eyes, tinsel and glitter glue and a hand drawn mouth, oh and some red nail polish for the nose and they were done!



The kids can hang them on their trees at home - Merry Christmas 3N!



No comments:

Post a Comment