Today my blog has clicked over 20,000 page views!!! I am so chuffed and must acknowledge where the traffic frequenting my blog comes from.
1. Pinterest and a huge thank you here must go to Debra Vineyard who repins my blog posts that feature my SVGCuts projects. Thank you Debra! xxx
2. The SVGCuts Facebook page - this wonderful family of nearing 45,000 facebook fans that 'Like' projects and comment when I post pics of what I make. Leo and Mary are so AWESOME!!!
3. The members of the Make the Cut Forum who visit my blog when I post a pic in 'Your Masterpieces'. This is a wonderful source to learn the Make the Cut program and be inspired.
4. And of course Facebook in general where I post links to my blog on my Timeline for friends and family to see what I get up to when I should be doing my housework. Bah, housework, pfffft!
Here's to another year of paper crafting my heart out and THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for taking the time to visit my blog! Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment