Saturday, 18 January 2014

POP UP STUDIO - BY MAKE THE CUT

How exciting! The team at Make the Cut have bought out a brand new product called 'Pop Up Card Studio'.
This is software that you can use to design your own pop up cards!
My friend SusanBlueRobot has been working with Andy and Bryan to develop this software and she has been doing some amazing things with it and creating fantastic video tutorials so you can learn how to use 'Pop Up Card Studio'.
Here is one of the cards she has done in Pop Up Studio - so cute!!!


If you would like to buy 'Pop Up Card Studio' or have a look at the the great things that you can do with this software check out Susan's site http://www.susanbluerobot.com/

I have been playing with the software myself and it's a lot of fun and Susan is available for help if you need it you just have to ask.

I will enjoy having 'Pop Up Card Studio' as part of my crafting arsenal. I have a card or two in the works at the moment and I look forward to sharing on my blog when they are done.


No comments:

Post a Comment