Wednesday, 22 January 2014

MY FIRST CARD USING MAKE THE CUT'S 'POP UP CARD STUDIO'

Here is my first card that I have made using Make the Cut's 'Pop Up Card Studio'.  It is a birthday card for my husband's friend Brett.  I will be doing a sleeveless shirt for him as well with the 'Bretty Magic' on it with Heat Transfer Vinyl which we are doing for him as a bit of a joke. It's one of those 'you had to be there' moments to get what 'Bretty Magic' means so I wont go into the explaination.

I did get a little stuck with this card but was able to call on Susan for her help and I got through after a few little adjustments - her videos are a god send.  You can check them out here on her blog http://www.susanbluerobot.com/

Pop up Card Studio is a lot of fun and practice makes perfect.  I was so happy today when I started putting the card together and it came together wonderfully.  Very simple but so effective!

I used the colours of Brett's favourite AFL football team which I know he will like.





Happy Birthday Brett! Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment