As soon as I saw the Gazebo in SVGCuts kit 'Winter Gazebo' I knew I was going to make it in the feel of a Summery Gazebo and I had an idea to put a 'garden swing' inside my gazebo to give it a romantic feel as Valentines Day is approaching. The swing is actually the free Adirondak chair from SVGCuts as well - I just modified it a little to look more like a swing! I also put one of those 'flashing Christmas light' necklaces around the gazebo for a 'lighted effect' and I am really happy with the end result.
I know that over on the other side of the world you are all freezing your t**s off whilst we in Australia are roasting in a hot summer. So I wanted a summery feel. Hope you enjoy looking at my Gazebo.
This looks fantastic.. well done.. ;)
ReplyDelete