When Make the Cut's 'Pop Up Card Studio' came out I had an idea that I wanted to do SVGCuts Logo inside with their business motto as a 'pop up'. With a little bit of SusanBlueRobot's help (with getting rid of the dangly bits) I was able to accomplish exactly what I wanted. I put a photo of Leo & Mary on the front of the card and posted it off to them yesterday. I did email Leo a picture of the inside of the card only and they will get a nice surprise when the card arrives.
This is my second attempt with 'Pop Up Card Studio' and this card was a little more involved but I am really happy with the end result.
The logo that I used for SVGCuts is their free file for customers to use and I have made them a few
'custom things' ie shirts with HTV and an art canvas clock that I sent over to them before their wedding.
SVGCuts is such a huge part of my papercrafting and my every day it was just something that I wanted to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment