I wanted my camera to have a traditional 'old fashioned' look about it and used black and silver as my colours. I also used that 'crocodile paper' that I have used before on the 3D phone. I embossed the silver paper that I used with Tim Holtz 'Riveted Metal' embossing folder and I definately have to say that I am totally ecstatic with how my camera came out! It is exactly what I pictured in my head before I started making it! I did squeal a tiny little in excitement when it was done!
I hope you enjoy looking at my 3D Camera made of paper!
Thank you Mary & Leo for the amazing work you do creating these files!
Your camera looks like a real camera. Great job!
ReplyDeleteYou did an awesome job!
ReplyDeleteWOW this is amaaazing! LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteI just received a memory from FB about your fabulous Camera and I reposted it to my timeline. I did a post on Mary's Camera also, but I love yours! Thanks for the inspiration and gorgeous creations. I love that crocodile paper and embossing, it makes it look so real. You did a fantastic job. You can check my camera here if you like http://cardsbygeyda.com/
ReplyDeletePreciosa !!!!!!
ReplyDeleteComo haces los relieves de la camara ?
ReplyDeleteParece de piel.
Son plantillas de embossing ?
Grácias
Perfeito... tenho que fazer um projeto de máquina fotográfica e amei a sua. Tem co.o disponibilizar
ReplyDelete