Saturday, 8 February 2014

'SMILE' CAMERA POP UP CARD

I was having a play around in Make the Cut's 'Pop Up Card Studio' yesterday and I wanted to make a pop up with a 2D camera element in it.

So in SVGCuts 'Instant Memories' kit in the 'Extras' folder Mary has included a 2D camera element  'Camera Doodle' which I was more than happy to use for this project and I also have been wanting to incorporate something from SVGCuts into Pop Up Card Studio since Pop Up Card Studio came out and this, I thought, was as good as place as any to start. 'Camera Doodle' bottom was used to make the 'pop up' part and 'Camera Doodle' top was used to glue over the top separately with the top lettering for the word 'Smile'.

Again, I have kept it relatively simple - and I did need SusanBlueRobot's help a tiny little bit with understanding things that are 'open path' but we got that sorted quite quickly and I was good to go to cut the card today.  I am really happy with the way this card came out and I hope you enjoy looking!





For more information about Make the Cut's Pop Up Card Studio and to see the cards that SusanBluerobot has been making along with some awesome help tutorials for Pop Up Card Studio please visit Susan's Blog
http://www.susanbluerobot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment