At times the colour combinations I come up with put me off or the patterned papers just dont tie in with the plain colurs I choose and I then cant get the result I am looking for - so I wanted to show you a card today that I made from SVG Cuts 'Box Cards Kit' where I did not use any pre-patterned/printed papers.
I just used plain colours that were in my AC Cardstock stash. I really did like the colours that Mary used when she made this card for the kit and the papers she used were from Basic Grey 'Fresh Cut' collection as well as AC Cardstock.
I kept my colours pretty much the same as Mary's.
Kept nice and simple but oh so effective!
Kept nice and simple but oh so effective!
The embossing folders I used for this card were the Swiss dots and the other one was a generic 'square type' embossing folder with roses and vines on it (I am sorry I dont know the brand)

No comments:
Post a Comment