Saturday, 8 June 2019

CRAZY 4 CHALLENGES - C4C487 - SAND CARD

Hello Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by!

This week over at the Crazy 4 Challenges team the theme is:

June 8 – C4C487: It might not be quite warm enough for swimming but you can still enjoy the beach! Let’s make cards with sand on them. You can use real sand, sand paper, stamps or images.

This one was an easy one for me and I wanted to use Karen Burniston's Castle Pop Up 1033 and make it into a sand castle.  I also used some 'sand' designer paper from Kaisercraft.  The paper with the shells on it also came from Kaisercraft as did the 'Birthday wishes' die set.

The bucket and spade is from the Adirondak chair pop up die set also from Karen Burniston and I think it fit in well with my card. 

For the sentiment inside I used the new stamp and die set from Taylored Expressions Simple Strips.

I love making interactive pop up cards and I had so much fun putting this card together.

I hope you like it.

Here are some pics:





That is it from me for today - have a great day and be crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment