Saturday, 29 June 2019

CRAZY 4 CHALLENGES - C490 TRIFOLD CARD

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by today!

This week over with the team at Crazy 4 Challenges the theme is:

June 29 – C4C490: Fancy fold cards are totally awesome! This week let’s try a tri-fold card. There are several different types. But they all have at least 2 folds and at least 3 panels.

And I know the card I did last week would have been ideal but I did really think too well about that and did not think ahead for this week. And I was struggling a little with what to do this week.

BUT, I have been seeing some shutter cards inside a tri-fold card that I have been keen to try and so I decided that I would do one of those for this week's challenge.

The papers I used this week for my card are from Kaisercraft's new collection 'With Love' and I just love this collection - the papers and ephemera pack are just beautiful. 

I did not even use a stamp or a die on this card - kept it to the ephemera pack and the papers and let the shutter do the talking.

I am very pleased with how this card came out - clean and simple and a little bit elegant - dont you think?

I apologise for the quality of the photos I really have to do something with the lighting in my light box.  I hope to get that sorted soon.

Here are the pics of my card - hope you enjoy looking.



thanks for looking and until next time - bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment