Saturday, 6 July 2019

CRAZY 4 CHALLENGES - C4C491 - FLAMINGO CARD

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by today!

This week over with the team at Crazy 4 Challenges the theme is:

July 6 – C4C491: Today is National Fried Chicken Day in the U.S. For today's challenge, create a card with a bird on it.

So, I decided to use a card that I have previously made but was towards the end of 2017.
I used the layering flamingo stamp and die set from Hero Arts and made a see through card using acetate. This type of card was inspired by Jennifer McGuire and the video is here.

I did some partial die cutting around the flamingo using the coordinating die and I am very pleased with the way this card came out. I posted it to a friend who was very happy to receive it and this is actually her picture that I am using.

Here is the pic - I hope you enjoy looking.


Until next week - bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment