Friday, 14 June 2019

CRAZY 4 CHALLENGES - C4C 488 - SKETCH WEEK

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by!

This week with the Crazy 4 Challenges team it is the third Saturday of the month meaning it is Sketch Week!

This week's sketch is:

No photo description available.

I have to be honest and admit that I dont really like sketch week - I know I have said it before but it still is very much a bug bear for me.  I dont know why I dont like sketches but I just cant get my head around them - I'm weird, I know - LOL!

Any way I did my best with this one and I think I am happy with how this card came out.

I used cream card stock and some decorater paper from Kaisercraft.  The 'hugs' die is from Kaisercraft as well.

The scallop edge die and the oval dies are from my stash.

I hope you like my interpretation of this week's sketch challenge.


Thanks again for stopping by! Bye for now until next time - be crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment