Thanks for stopping by!
This week over with the Crazy 4 Challenges team the theme is:
10th August - C4C497: Yesterday was Book Lovers Day …. For our challenge this week take your inspiration from a book.
Well, I am not much of a reader these days - except if I am reading my phone - lol! It's been a very long time since I have picked up a book to read - sigh! And that is a little sad, the age of technology really has taken over.
So, for this challenge I decided to make an 'open book' style easel card. I have never actually made one of these cards before and of course, by the time I decided that is what I was going to do I had no time to order a die set so my Silhouette Cameo to the rescue and I found a cutting file for the open books from a site called 'Instant cardmaking downloads' and I will include the link here.
I made this card for my mum for her birthday that is coming up in October. In the ovals I am going to put a baby picture of me and a baby picture of my brother. As we are both adults now I think that this will be something nice for my mum for her birthday.
I havent shown this card with the pictures on it as the pictures will also be of my mum and she has requested not to be put on social media so I am respecting her wishes in that regard. But, you get the idea, right?
I love the way this turned out and I know my mum will love it.
Thanks for looking and until next time it's bye for now!


No comments:
Post a Comment