Thanks for stopping by! I hope you are having a good week?
This week over with the Crazy 4 Challenges team the theme is:
31st August - C4C500: Shape Up - Shaped cards are so much fun and with dies these days can be so easy to create … so for our challenge this week create a shaped card.
I decided for this week's card that I would do a throwback to a card I made in 2013 - six years ago!
This card fit so well with the theme and I found myself running short on time to get a card made for this week's challenge.
This card was made using a SVG cutting file from a SVGCuts kit 'Summer Holiday'. And I cut the file using my KNK Zing cutting machine. I dont use my Zing much anymore and prefer to use my Silhouette Cameo these days.
This card would be perfect for Father's Day which is tomorrow (Sep 1) in Australia but back when I made this card I did a female version and I think it lends itself to being suitable for a male or female.
The paper I used I could not even tell you where it was from but I remember that it had been in my stash for quite some time before I used some of it to make this card.
Here is a pic of the card
Thanks for looking! Have a great day and until next time - it's bye for now!

This is so cute. Love the pearl trim. That paper is from K&Company. I have it too, but I've used a lot of it up. It's sooooooooo pretty.
ReplyDelete