Thanks for stopping by!
This week over with the team at Crazy 4 Challenges the theme is:
7th September - C4C501: This week it’s all about Color Blocking …. Incorporate this technique onto your card using cardstock. Color Blocking Techniques.
Have to admit, I did not know what Colour Blocking was but it is indeed a very simple technique and for my card today I used rainbow colours to make a bright and colourful rainbow birthday card!
The die sentiment I used is from Kaisercraft - it's a huge trap having a Kaisercraft store 5 minutes from home!
I am very pleased with how this card came out!
Here is a pic -
Thanks for looking! Have a great week and until next time - bye for now!

Hello Tracy. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India. I am glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am also blessed and feel privileged and honoured to get connected with you as well as know you and about your interst in reading and card making. It is a beautiful birthday card. I love getting connecte with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged, strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the PASTORAL MINISTRY for last 40 yrs in this great city a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. we reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring heaing to the brokenhearted. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you come to MUMBAI to work with us during your vacation time. I AM SURE you will hava a life changing experience. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. My email id is:dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede.
ReplyDelete