Saturday, 28 September 2019

CRAZY 4 CHALLENGES - C4C504 - DOUBLE SLIDER TIGER SUPRISE!

Hello everyone!

Thanks for stopping by!

This week over with the team at Crazy 4 Challenges the theme is:

28th September - C4C504: Apparently today is Drink Beer Day … so for our challenge today include some form of drink on your card, Beer, Wine, Martinis Margaritas, Lemonade, Tea or Coffee it's all up to you.

Initially, I told Frances I could not participate in the challenge this week as the last couple of days I have been caught up making a baby album for a friend but I decided I would participate in the end because of the theme this week and it is Grand Final Day here in Melbourne and my husband's football team the Richmond Tigers are playing in the Grand Final today - it is sooo exciting and I hope they win!

The card I am using today for the challenge is a card I have previously made and featured here on my blog but in the spirit of the game today and the fact that my hubby Ian enjoys a beer whilst watching the Tigers play I figured it would be ok!

Here is the card



and for a more featured post about this card and more pics you can read the original post from when I made the card in September 2018 http://traceyfarr.blogspot.com/2018/09/double-slider-surprise-card-football.html

Thanks for stopping by and Go the Mighty Tigers - I hope they win the Grand Final 2019!
Until next time - it's bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment