Thanks for stopping by!
This month over with the Crazy 4 Challenges team it is my turn to host the challenges each week and as hostess I get to choose the themes.
Our guest designer for this month is Kristine Reynolds from Stamping and Scrapping in California and I appreciate Kristine helping us out again this month!
So, let's kick things off this week and 'Focus on the Sentiment' - make the sentiment the star of your card - the bigger the better!
And here is my card for this week's challenge - I had some fun playing with my alcohol inks to create a background that I could put behind my 'hi' die and then I put 'miss you' under it to complete the sentiment. I am really happy with how this card came out. I love purples and this card is packing a real purple punch - using Wilted Violet and Eggplant Alcohol inks by Ranger.
Thanks for looking and until next week - it's bye for now!

No comments:
Post a Comment