Saturday, 26 October 2019

CRAZY 4 CHALLENGES - C4C508 - WREATH CARD

Hello Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by!

This week is my last week hosting over with the Crazy 4 Challenges design team and this week the theme I set is:

Wreaths - I just love the look of wreaths, there's something about them that appeals to my eye.  Put a wreath on your card any style or theme you like!

I really wanted to make a wreath card in the style that I have been seeing lately on youtube using the sliding window pull up die set.  The sliding window die set I used is from Sunny Studio.
And Spellbinders released one in their large die of the month kit back in June which is the one being used at the moment that I am seeing everywhere.  I knew that I could achieve the same effect with the supplies that I already have.

I, also, decided to use the Laurel Wreath stamp and die set that I have had for ages from Concord & 9th and it is always satisfying when you actually use the stuff you buy!  I need to do this more instead of just buy, buy, buy all the time - hahaha - but I am pretty sure I am not the only one who does this.

Anyway, I decided to also incorporate a 'shaker element' with my card and I am so pleased with how this card turned out.  I took many pictures for you to look at :







I loved every minute of hosting this month in October and had so much fun making the cards where I set the theme for the month.

Until next week - it is bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment