Saturday, 19 October 2019

CRAZY 4 CHALLENGES - C4C507 - SKETCH WEEK

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by today!

This week over with the Crazy 4 Challenges team it is sketch week and as you all know the sketches are what I have the most trouble with - I know I go on and on about that each time it is sketch week but it's probably my least favourite week with the design team. And I had to come up with a sketch which is something I have never done before.  So I called on Frances for some help and this is the sketch we came up with for this week's sketch challenge.


No photo description available.

And here is my card I did for the sketch challenge - I used papers from Kaisercraft's 'Everlasting' collection and my new stamp set from Altenew - 'Just Because'.  I love all the different looking 'Just Because' stamps and you could mix them up in all different ways. 


Thanks for looking and until next week for my final week as challenge hostess - it is bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment