Saturday, 12 October 2019

CRAZY 4 CHALLENGES - C4C506 - MUSIC CARD

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by!

This is my second week as hostess for the month of October with the Crazy 4 Challenges and this week our theme is:

 Music - let's incorporate something, anything to do with music on your card. Have fun and get creative!

Here is my card that I came up with for this week and I totally cased this card off Pinterest - first I watched this video from PG Papercraft who is a Stampin Up demonstrator and I loved the look of the easel card incorporating the piano keys and then I found another video here on May May's youtube channel which had different measurements which I preferred and I set about making this card for this week's challenge.  The music paper I used was from American Crafts and I purchased it recently at a Spotlight store here in Melbourne. And the rest of this card required nothing extra that I didnt already have.  I am loving decorating things with flowers at the moment and I love the way they make this card look - so elegant.

Here are some pics of this easel card incorporating music - love the way this turned out!




Thanks for looking and until next week - it's bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment