Thanks for stopping by today!
This week over with the team at Crazy 4 Challenges the theme is:
24th August - C4C499: Cut Up Stamping - This isn't a new technique and I (Frances) have done it many times in the past in various ways. However Jennifer McGuire shared this fun technique a few months ago, so I (Frances) thought it would be fun to revisit this technique. So for our challenge this week create a card for our challenge today using this technique. https://www.jennifermcguireink.com/2019/02/cut-up-stamping-giveaway.html
I left my run very late this week to get my card done - I just got busy with work and then I forgot. But, I did get a card done very late today and I am just now posting it. I am sorry I am so late this week but you know how it is, life, it gets in the way sometimes.
I decided to use Concord and 9th's crafty turnabout stamp and die set for this technique today. I, myself, have never really done a cut up stamping technique and I cant say that I did a great job but I am happy with how my card turned out in the end. I used new to me Catherine Pooler inkpads in Lime Rickety, Aquatini, Something Borrowed and Flirty Fuschia. They really are lovely inkpads and I will need to get more!
I focused mainly on the Aquatini colour. And I just love those little scissors - I mean, how cute are they?
Here is my card - thanks for looking!
Until next time - it's bye for now!

No comments:
Post a Comment