Saturday, 14 December 2019

CRAZY 4 CHALLENGES - C4C515 - THE FINAL WEEK 2019 - FAVOURITE SKETCH

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by!

So this week is the final week for the Crazy 4 Challenges team it's the last week for 2019. The theme is:

14th December - C4C515: Sketch Challenge - use your favorite C4C sketch for the challenge this week.

So my favourite sketch was actually none of them - hahaha!  As I have said before, I dont really enjoy sketch week.  But, having to pick a sketch I decided to use the sketch from C4C475.

I used papers and ephemera from Kaisercraft's 'Ladylike' collection and I love the way this card came out - so pretty!


So, that is a wrap for the Crazy 4 Challenges Design team for 2019 and I would like to say a huge thank you to Frances for having me on the team this year.  Initially, I wasnt going to continue on in 2020 but then I decided I would miss doing the challenges every week so I let her know that I will stay on board and I look forward to doing this all again in 2020!!!
So until next time it's bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment