Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy New Year to you all and I hope 2020 is everything you want it to be!
This year I hope to have more on my blog than the Crazy 4 Challenges stuff so stay tuned for that!
This week is our first week back with the Crazy 4 Challenges team and I am delighted to be on the design team again this year!
January 4 – C4C516:
Happy New Year: To celebrate, we are challenging you to try something new on your
project. Either a new-to-you product or technique.
I didn't have anything that was a new technique or product as such but I did have some new die sets come in over Christmas and so I decided to use one of them for this week's challenge.
I was inspired by Sam over at Mixed Up Craft by a beautiful pocket watch shaker card she made in one of her video tutorials recently - here is the link to the tutorial. And I had to have a go at making one myself and I loved making this card - so elegant and of course something to make for a male which is always difficult with card making/papercrafting.
The stamp and die set is from Paper Discovery 'Time on your Hands' and available from Craft Stash. I believe it has been designed by Olga Direktorenko who is a fabulous papercrafter with a youtube channel here - she makes some stunning things!
So here is my pocket watch card made with a stamp and die set that is new to me (only came this week) and I was eager to have a play and super happy with how this came out!
That's it for me today - until next week - it's bye for now!


No comments:
Post a Comment