Saturday, 11 January 2020

CRAZY 4 CHALLENGES - C4C517 - SUMMER THEMED CARD

Hello Everyone!

Welcome back to my blog today!

This week over with the Crazy 4 Challenges team the theme is:

January 11 –C4C517: Brrrr, it's cold outside in most of the Northern Hemisphere or it's quite warm in the Southern Hemisphere. Do a winter-themed card if you live in the north and a summer themed card if you live in the south!

So I am in Australia along with a couple of other girls on the design team and my card will be Summer themed.

I've had this card in my stash for a while now and I had not gotten around to finishing it off with any sentiments so this challenge was a perfect way for me to get this UFO finished.

The papers I used for the 'beachy' look to this card were from Kaisercraft. I think they were from a couple of their beach themed paper packs.  Unfortunately, I cant tell you which packs because I have had the papers for a long time and I was just using up what I had at the time I was making this card. The Thinking of you die is also from Kaisercraft,

I used Karen Burniston's Adirondack chair pop up die set to create my scene on the inside of the card.

I kept this card fairly simple as I dont like to over complicate things with too much decoration - I like to follow the KISS principle as much as I can.

This card makes a lovely Thinking of You/Wishing you were here card for almost any occasion.  I hope you enjoy looking at my Summer Themed card for this weeks Crazy 4 Challenges challenge.



Until next time - it's bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment