Thanks for stopping by today!
A couple of weeks ago I received my Magic Iris die set from Lawn Fawn and this is such a fun interactive die set!
My crafty friend Frances celebrates her birthday this month and I usually like to make her a card and send it off to her. So this year I decided to make her a card using the Magic Iris die set and the scalloped circle add on.
This card turned out better than I expected and the opening and the closing of the 'iris aperture' is definitely a great interactive feature and it lends itself very well to lots of different card ideas for many different occasions.
Frances' favourite colour is blue so I made sure to use blue.
Frances loves the card and I am so pleased to have made it for her.
Here are some pics and a video.
And here is a video of it in action!
Crafting - a great way to escape what is going on in the world right now!
Until next time - take care and bye for now!



No comments:
Post a Comment