Thanks for stopping by today!
This week over with the Crazy 4 Challenges team it's the third Saturday of the month meaning it's Sketch week. Have to admit I am finding the sketches a little easier - must be practice makes perfect!
21st March - C4C527: Sketch Challenge
Here is this week's Sketch

For this weeks sketch challenge I decided to incorporate the Magic Iris from Lawn Fawn into my card and I think I did pretty well in pulling it off.
I made this card for a friend's 60th. His party/get together was supposed to be today along with a joint 90th celebration for his mother but unfortunately it has been cancelled. We all know why.
Yes, I did manage to get 60 candles onto this card and I am happy with how it came out. It is tricky to photograph cards when you use silver mirror board - arrghh.
Here is my card - thank you for looking!
And here is a video of the card in action!
Until next week's challenge - it's bye for now!



No comments:
Post a Comment