Saturday, 24 October 2020

CRAZY 4 CHALLENGES - C4C558 - COPPER CARD

 Hi Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by!

This week over with the Crazy 4 Challenges design team our challenge from Rebecca Ednie is:

24th October - C4C558: One of my favourite colours to use in the fall is copper. Create your card using copper accents. Maybe some copper embossing powder, mirror cardstock, metal embellies like paperclips, brads, sequins, eyelets or gems.

I found some copper metallic paper in my stash which I had purchased from Kmart in the craft section. It came in pad of A4 metallic colours.

Copper is not a colour I would use very often and these days copper has been taken over by 'Rose Gold'.

For my card today I used a die that I had in my stash of a rose/flower background and I cut it from the copper paper.  I also cut it again another 2 times and layered them together for added dimension.

The best wishes die I used is from Kaisercraft.

I kept this card fairly clean and simple allowing the copper metallic paper to be the star.  This card will be a handy card to have in my stash.

The only thing with copper metallic is that it is difficult to photograph - it tends to take on an orange-y look which I dont like.  But in saying that I am happy with how this card turned out.

Here is my card



thanks for looking and until next week - it's bye for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment