Saturday, 10 October 2020

CRAZY 4 CHALLENGES - C4C556 - BRIDGE CARD

 Hi Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by!

This week over with the Crazy 4 Challenges design team our challenge is:

10th October - C4C556: Bridge Cards – This week we are creating bridge cards, here are a couple of tutorials to help with inspiration. Bridge Cards - https://www.jennifermcguireink.com/2019/06/bridge-cards.html More Bridge Cards - https://www.jennifermcguireink.com/2020/08/more-bridges-cardsdiscount-code-giveaway.html

For my inspiration for my card I followed Jennifer McGuire's tutorial from above and created a slimline bridge card in the portrait orientation.

The stamps and die set I used to make my card were a new purchase from The Greetery (Cozy Cup stamp and die set and the Coaster die) which I waited absolute weeks to arrive due to the pandemic - the mail is just sooo sloooowww right now.

I just love the style of the stamps and I think I will use this set a lot. Especially, seeing we cant get out to socialise at the moment due to stage 4 restrictions in Melbourne but hopefully in the coming weeks.  It will be nice to go out and have coffee again.

I love the tones of aqua and I used inkpads from altenew 'Dew Drop' and 'Aqualicious' 

I printed the sentiment out on my computer and then die cut the banner.

Here is my card and I love the way it turned out.


Thanks for looking and until next week - it's bye for now!


1 comment: