Sunday, 28 August 2011
40th BIRTHDAY CARD
I wanted to design something on the cricut design studio and I knew I wanted to do a 40 in a circle. Getting it out of my head and into Cricut Design Studio was another thing altogether! But Susan my saviour came to my rescue again and she helped me nut it out and also gave me some additional inspriation to complete the card itself. The white flowers /40 in a cirlce background was designed with the Cricut Design Studio and the Prima Roses were as well (got the idea/instructions for the roses from a utube video). I then painstakingly put together the roses and sprayed them with glimmer mist and attached to card and then stuck the pearls on. The 40 looked a bit plain to me so I put some stickles on there and the photo does not really do that part justice but the card looks good in real life. This card is for a friend whose 40th party is on Friday the 2nd September and I look forward to giving her the completed card.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

fantastic card glad to help
ReplyDelete