Friday, 5 August 2011

CRICUT

I have a Cricut Personal Cutter on layby and I have to tell you I'm about to burst in excitement in anticipation of owning one of these fantastic machines.  I started ordering cartridges from cricutmachine.com which have cartridges at an awesome price, way cheaper than in Australia and 4 have arrived so far and I am so excited and have started planning future projects just by being inspired by the cartridges and the little books that come with them.  I'm still waiting on a couple of cartridges to arrive that I have ordered and the Cricut Design Studio software but I tell you I am going to have so much fun I will probably never leave my craft room again! Stay tuned for almost daily blogs with things I will make with my Cricut.

1 comment:

  1. hurry up hurry up you need it now LOL We are going to have lots of fun

    ReplyDelete