I bought this cartridge because it had a really great looking 3D Castle on it that I knew as soon as I saw it I had to make it. Now, whenever I make anything that potentially could be tricky I usually do a prototype first in plain white card. This is mainly to tweak any problems that may arise and also to save the 'good' paper. I cut all the pattern pieces with my Cricut last night (after Susan helped me get the pieces the size I needed with the Cricut Design Studio software on Wednesday) and this morning (whilst waiting for Melissa at Ballet in the car) I started scoring and putting it together. I finished it off when we got back home and I have to admit it is probably one of the easiest 3D paper objects I have put together. I look forward to making another one in colour and putting other elements there. Stay tuned for that.....
It stands about 8 inches tall from the bottom to the top of the tallest turret and it is about 7 inches wide from outside turret to outside turret. Pretty cool and I cant wait to do another with textured card etc and have it look like a real castle.


fantastic looks great
ReplyDeleteEasest..wow! Can't wait to see it in colour, looks great!
ReplyDelete