I made this lantern inspired by the lantern that featured in the Cricut Jun/July 2011 issue on page 57. I dont own a cricut machine YET but I have one on layby and will have one soon (just cant wait til I get it - sooo excited). But, I just could not wait to make this lantern so using the picture in the magazine as a guide I drew up a pattern and adapted it to my own taste and made it without the cricut.
I'm pretty happy with the end result - stay tuned for a picture to come of it lit up with the interior battery operated tea light that I have put in it. I have to wait till it's dark out to photograph it to it's best potential lit up.
I'm very fond of it and it will hang pride of place in my studio.

It turned out great Tracey. Cant wait to see it in person at next craft day (SOON I HOPE)
ReplyDeletegreat lantern
Very pretty Tracey
ReplyDelete