Monday, 9 September 2013

GIFTS FOR WILLOW - 3D NUMBER CARD, HTV AND VINYL ON A TUMBLER

Like I have said before, if you have a birthday in July/August I will always be late with your card/gift and this is true for my friend Jenny's daughter Willow whose birthday is 2 days after my daughter Melissa. This year Willow turns 4 and I wanted to make a couple of special things for her.

First up is the card - I used the 3D number 4 from SVGCUTS 3D Numbers kit and shrunk it down to fit on the card I made and I did my favourite pop up shelf on the inside that SusanBlueRobot shows here on her blog http://susanbluerobot.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/platform-pop-up-card-as-demoed-on.html it is my favourite thing to do on the inside of cards at the moment!




Then I wanted to do a couple of shirts with her favourite fairy on it - so I found a colouring page image on Google and it pixel traced well into Make the Cut and I did one shirt with silver HTV and one with pink.



And then of course my tumbler addiction kicked in and I had to do a tumbler for her as well! The font I used for her name is 'Waltograph' from Dafont.



1 comment:

  1. I love these. willow does to. she ask where tinkerbell hands & feet. tracey your the best. so patient too. LOVE LOVE LOVE them. xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete