Friday, 6 September 2013

KOMBIS FOR THE 'OLSEN FAMILY'

This is a post I have been wanting to do for ages but I had to wait til I had made everything and then I had to wait for the recipients to receive the parcel that I had posted.
When SVGCUTS put out the 'Surf Shack' kit and I saw the German Bus (Kombi Van) the very first person that I had in mind to make one for is a lovely lady that I know called Alli.  I have only met Alli once at a New Year's Eve Bash a couple of years ago but we hit it off straight away and became friends on facebook keeping in touch via facebook.
Alli's family love VW Kombi's and I think her hubby is doing one up.

Here is the Kombi that I made



then I decided I couldn't stop there so I used a design that was on the Make the Cut Gallery
from user number 10392 which is the front of a VW Van and put them on shirts for her 3 kids 
- I used silver heat transfer vinyl and they turned out great!




then I still couldn't stop (the VW Bug bit me I think!)
so I put the same design on some tumblers for the kids too!


Alli phoned me today to say she received the parcel and just LOOOVVEESS everything,
  I am so pleased - I love putting smiles on people's faces!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE all your Kombis Tracey....can I be your friend too LOL No wonder Alli and family were happy to get their parcel, everything in it is wonderful. The shirts and tumblers came out great with the vinyl VWs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Simply marvelous work, Tracey! Your so creative and talented! Great job!

    ReplyDelete